top of page

I want to protect my mark outside the U.S.

A federal trademark registration with the USPTO protects your mark throughout the U.S. If you want to protect your mark in other countries, I may be able to assist you - depending on the countries or regional registers you have in mind. If I can't help you directly, I'll be happy to connect you with local trademark attorneys that I trust.

Cost: If I can help you, I will charge a flat fee that includes both my fees and the required filing fees, based on the total number of marks and the countries/regional registers where you want protection. If I can't help you, I will not charge any fee for connecting you with local trademark attorneys who can help you.

For a free conversation

about your mark,

schedule a call. 


All fees can be paid securely online by credit card or e-check.

bottom of page